Deploy Your Scores
Adding Insight to the Decision
Because predictive scores often feed into complex business rules and decisioning engines, InfiniteInsight® Scorer’s open interfaces support integration to enterprise applications like your call center or website through Java and PMML. We’re also providing integration into legacy environments like SAS natively and SPSS.
The goal of InfiniteInsight® Scorer is to make sure every action is the next best action across every customer channel.
- Scoring integration in a variety of formats: SAS, Java, C, PMML, etc.
- Open API’s to support real-time scoring, data manipulation and model training
- Integration via JDM-compliant (Java Data Mining) APIs and web services
- Windows and UNIX in-process and out-process integration APIs
- Customers are presented with a personalized next best action or offer independent of channel, whether it is the call center, a retail store or the company’s website (Belgacom)
- Able to offer more products to specific customer through various channels including email, web, inbound and outbound call centers, and at the branch level (Major European bank)
- Personalize customer interactions across all customer-facing channels, including direct mail, email, mass-market circulars, e-commerce website, Twitter and Facebook (Major hardware retailer)
“In one division last year we improved retention by 1%. That may not sound like much, but when the product portfolio is very large, it adds up to a lot.”
Derlin Mputu Kinsa
“KXEN automates the process of building predictive models quickly and accurately, providing immediate insight and allowing us to spend more time executing campaigns.”
“The beauty of InfiniteInsight® is that it can work with an almost unlimited number of variables and give better quality results.”
“Thanks to InfiniteInsight®, Sears is doing far more with less.”
“InfiniteInsight® boosted model productivity by over 1000%.”