Build Your Models
Accurate Models. In Minutes, Not Weeks or Months.
As a business analyst, you don’t want to worry about complicated math or which algorithm to use. You need a model that is going to predict possible business outcomes. Is this customer likely to churn? Will they respond to a cross-sell or up-sell offer?
KXEN’s patented InfiniteInsight® Modeler automates the building of sophisticated predictive models for every data mining function under the sun. We’ll help you quickly get to the right algorithm for your business problem with a model built for accuracy and optimal results.
We’ll then arm you with business and executive summary reports so you can discuss the drivers behind your models with business users and analytic professionals across your team. We’ll free up your time so you can ask more “what if” questions and build a competitive advantage for your business.
The net result is that our easy-to-use, automated approach allows you to build high quality models faster. And to keep up with the pace of today’s business, time to market is everything.
- Easy-to-use, automated approach
- Provides all data mining functions: classification, regression, attribute importance, segmentation/clustering, forecasting, and association rules.
- Fast, best-in-class modeling results
- Built-in robustness and accuracy
- Summary reports to communicate model characteristics and findings
- No algorithmic parameters to understand and tune
- Supports thousands of variables
- Scales to millions of transactions
“The beauty of InfiniteInsight® is that it can work with an almost unlimited number of variables and give better quality results.”
“With InfiniteInsight®, we've got best in class predictive analytics without a staff of analytical professionals.”
“InfiniteInsight® allows us to take advantage of big data from our customer facing channels to identify the next best offer.”
“Now we can get campaigns to the customer more efficiently and effectively.”
“No matter where the conversation takes place, GMF Vie is able to personalize each and every interaction to the individual, the channel, their interests and their behaviors”