Build Your Models
Accurate Models. In Minutes, Not Weeks or Months.
As a business analyst, you don’t want to worry about complicated math or which algorithm to use. You need a model that is going to predict possible business outcomes. Is this customer likely to churn? Will they respond to a cross-sell or up-sell offer?
KXEN’s patented InfiniteInsight® Modeler automates the building of sophisticated predictive models for every data mining function under the sun. We’ll help you quickly get to the right algorithm for your business problem with a model built for accuracy and optimal results.
We’ll then arm you with business and executive summary reports so you can discuss the drivers behind your models with business users and analytic professionals across your team. We’ll free up your time so you can ask more “what if” questions and build a competitive advantage for your business.
The net result is that our easy-to-use, automated approach allows you to build high quality models faster. And to keep up with the pace of today’s business, time to market is everything.
- Easy-to-use, automated approach
- Provides all data mining functions: classification, regression, attribute importance, segmentation/clustering, forecasting, and association rules.
- Fast, best-in-class modeling results
- Built-in robustness and accuracy
- Summary reports to communicate model characteristics and findings
- No algorithmic parameters to understand and tune
- Supports thousands of variables
- Scales to millions of transactions
“InfiniteInsight® puts us in the predictive analytics fast lane.”
“With the automation and InfiniteInsight®, we have achieved a huge time advantage.”
“We build social networks and communities from 2.6 billion voice call records in just over an hour.”
“InfiniteInsight® made predictive analytics fast and easy and has allowed us to realize results quickly”
“InfiniteInsight® allows us to factor in all sorts of data that we couldn't use before and it might well be that just one of those extra variables is the one that is key to a whole campaign.”