In our first campaign with InfiniteInsight®, we acquired 115 new customers that contribute over 1.2M € in annual revenues.
VM Matériaux Optimizes Customer Relationships with InfiniteInsight®
- VM Matériaux, a leader in do-it-yourself home improvement with more than 700 € million in annual sales to businesses and consumers needed to optimize the customer lifecycle.
- Needed to extend sales and marketing reach beyond just face-to-face sales calls to a multi-channel strategy that would include direct mail, email, phone, SMS text and fax.
- In light of an increasingly competitive market, VM Matériaux needed to respond quickly to maintain its market leadership.
- Required a solution that would allow a single business analyst in the marketing department to scale across a team of twenty marketers and hundreds of sales people.
- The company had never implemented predictive analytics in the past nor had any trained statisticians on staff.
- Standardized on KXEN’s InfiniteInsight® to optimize business and consumer customer relationships across its 118 retail outlets worldwide.
InfiniteInsight® was selected over SAS and SPSS for its strength of modeling, ease of use and business fit.
- Build an end-to-end marketing platform, which includes a Microsoft SQL Server reporting solution and Selligent for customer relationship management.
- Building credit risk models to evaluate customer buying power and forecast performance against annual revenue contracts.
- Acquired 115 new customers and over 1.2 € million in annual revenues in the company’s first campaign optimized by InfiniteInsight®.
- Able to detect when a commercial account is at risk of default and determine the next best action to take before there is any impact on revenues.
- Match specific marketing offers with the right customer channel to get optimal results – including a boost in revenues and more efficient use of marketing budget.
- Cut nearly half the time it takes to build predictive models with InfiniteInsight® Explorer, predictive modeling’s first-ever semantic layer.
- Build predictive models in only hours, rather than months with traditional methods.