InfiniteInsight® fit the bill on all levels.
Executive Director, Offers & Services Development
Editions Législatives Increases Agility Across the Customer Lifecycle
- Editions Législatives, one of three publishing houses that make up Editions Lefebvre-Sarrut, the largest publishing company in France focused on law, accounting and human resources, needed to accelerate customer acquisition and strengthen customer relationships.
- The company sought to implement a multichannel sales approach across catalogs, telesales, direct sales and online, but was overwhelmed by a prospect base made up of nearly one million contacts.
- Addressing everyone using traditional methods was too expensive, and accurate targeting was impossible without a robust analytic tool.
- They faced an increasing attrition rate, which was offsetting revenues from new customers.
- Required a predictive analytics solution with the flexibility to integrate with applications yet to be selected for campaign management and customer relationship management.
- Standardized on InfiniteInsight® to boost the end-to-end customer lifecycle, from customer acquisition as well as up-sales, cross-sales and retention.
- Competitors demonstrated good test results but poor usability – the ease of use by non-statisticians provided by InfiniteInsight® was crucial.
- Deployed InfiniteInsight® Explorer, predictive modeling’s first-ever semantic layer, to assemble valuable customer data once into a reusable analytical record, providing a framework to automatically build unlimited analytical data sets and predictive models.
- InfiniteInsight® can handle large volumes of data, but also delivers strong results for intermediate-sized data sets of 150,000 records or less.
- The InfiniteInsight® semantic layer and automated approach allows the company to optimize an unlimited number of marketing campaigns with predictive models that can be created on-demand and easily updated.
- Rolled out a "next best action" marketing strategy throughout the publishing house to optimize all customer lifecycle touch points, from acquisition to cross promotions and retention.
- Can quickly test an unlimited number of marketing scenarios, allowing marketing teams to ask as many 'what if questions' as necessary.
- More sophisticated targeting approach identifies prospects by multiple variables, optimizing campaign drop lists while handling missing values.
- Once a scenario is determined, the results speak for themselves and the insights are immediately actionable.