Insight to the Best Offer
Make Every Offer the Next Best Offer
Today, customers interact with businesses more often and in more ways than ever before (e.g. your website, call center, chat, email, SMS, social channels like Twitter & Facebook, etc.). Regardless of channel, every customer interaction is an opportunity to build your customer relationship.
KXEN’s Predictive Offers™ is an application built on the Cloud Prediction™ platform and enables the management of intelligent offers in salesforce.com. Next best offers are determined by 1) a prediction of the offer’s likelihood to be accepted and 2) simplified, rule-based constraints like if the customer is eligible or if there is inventory on-hand (e.g. think wait times for Apple's iPhone 5.)
With KXEN’s Predictive Offers™, there is no complicated setup, no need to manually define what makes a good offer and no prior analytical knowledge required. Salesforce customers simply install the application, add an offer, and the solution instantly starts.
Having the ability to build hundreds of targeted offers allows you to make every action the next best action. With traditional approaches or a spaghetti mess of business rules, this is a daunting task. For KXEN's InfiniteInsight® and Cloud Prediction™, it’s business as usual.
Watch this short video to learn more:
If you are interested in a free trial of KXEN’s Predictive Offers™ click here:
- Packaged with your existing customer service apps like salesforce.com’s Service Cloud
- Add multiple offers or promotions
- Custom offer models for every org’s unique data
- Continuous self-learning
- Analyzes standard and custom salesforce.com fields
- Aggregates transactional and behavioral data from sibling and children objects
- Automated binning of data and processing of missing values, outlier, etc.
- Simplified, rule-based constraints
- Salesforce.com Service Cloud Console agent recommendation
- Offer call scripts
- Offer tracking and history
- Asset creation for accepted offers
- Out-of-the-box dashboards and reports to communicate model characteristics and findings
- Brain-dead easy administration
“In one division last year we improved retention by 1%. That may not sound like much, but when the product portfolio is very large, it adds up to a lot.”
Derlin Mputu Kinsa
“Partners such as KXEN are leveraging the power of the Salesforce Platform to provide customers with the right tools to accelerate their success in the cloud.”
“Being able to build models rapidly leads to better and more actionable solutions.”
“In our first year using InfiniteInsight® we realized a 300% uplift in targeting accuracy.”
“InfiniteInsight® helps us put the right products and services in front of members at the right time.”